Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have parking?
We have limited parking for small and mid-size cars. Large trucks, vans and SUV’s cannot fit up our driveway.
Please note: Parking is $10 per night and MUST be reserved in advance as space is limited to six cars. Our driveway can be difficult to find. It is next to 327 Duval Street, and sometimes there is a manned ticket booth that will be rolled aside for you. Please click here for more specific driving directions.
Where are you located exactly?
Our address is 325 Duval Street, but our buildings sit behind 327 and 329 Duval. We are on the block of Duval that is between Eaton Street and Caroline Street.
What if I arrive after the office is closed?
We leave instructions in the “Late Check In” mailbox outside of our office.
Important ! If you are booking your room on the day of your arrival, please call the office for verification of your request before 5:00pm. Otherwise the office will be closed.
Do you have a pool, and is it heated?
Yes, and yes.
Are you pet friendly?
Yes, but some restrictions apply. Please call us for details.
Are you family friendly?
Yes. There is no extra charge for children under 16.
Do you serve breakfast or have Happy Hour?
We wish we had the space for breakfast, but the good news is there is a kitchenette in every room. We provide coffee, non-dairy creamer and sugar. Each room has a mini fridge, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker and is also stocked with dishes, glassware, and silverware. The closest Happy Hour is across the street or two doors down at the nearest watering hole! If you decide to have your own little Happy Hour, we can tell you where you can get ice. There is no ice machine on the property. We do have coolers for your convenience. Cheers!
Do your rooms have A/C and heat?
All rooms have A/C and most have heat.
Do your rooms have private bathrooms?
All rooms have private bathrooms.
Are you close to the beach?
We are one mile from Fort Zachary Taylor State Park Beach. It is an easy walk or bike ride. Smathers Beach and Higgs Beach are on the Atlantic side of the island.
What is your cancellation policy?
We have a 14 day cancellation policy. The deposit becomes non-refundable if the cancellation is made within 14 days of check in. A $25 fee applies if the reservation is canceled outside the 14 days – remaining deposit is refunded. For some Holidays and special events (Fantasy Fest, Powerboat Races, Christmas Week et al), we enforce a 30 to 60 day cancellation policy.
Here are directions to Casa 325 and information for checking in late:
- Come straight in to Key West on North Roosevelt Blvd. When you cross White Street the name changes to Truman Avenue.
- Take Truman Avenue for several blocks. You will eventually come to Simonton Street.
- Take a right on Simonton Street
- Continue several blocks until you reach Caroline Street
- Go left on Caroline Street
- Continue 1 block to Duval Street
- Go left on Duval Street
- You will see the Hard Rock Cafe, then the Big Red House (The Key West Womans’ Club) on your left; our narrow driveway is just beyond the Key West Woman’s Club, across from the Grand Cafe.
The driveway is camouflaged by an awning-covered , manned ticket booth. The booth swings back to allow entry. Just let the booth attendant know you are checking in and he/she will roll the booth open. You may need to go around the block while it is being opened. It takes a few minutes. Please take extra care driving in, giving yourself a wide turn. Please slow down and be patient.
- If you are walking, there are two stores (329 and 327 Duval) in front of Casa 325. We are not visible from the street.
- As you look at these two stores from the street, you will notice a brick sidewalk up the right side by 329 Duval, and you will notice a brick driveway up the left side of 327 Duval. Casa 325 is behind these two buildings.
- Please do not park in our lot unless you have reserved parking or spoken to someone in the office first. If the lot is full, there is no way to turn around and exit.
- Important ! If you are booking your room on the day of your arrival, please call the office for verification of your request before 5:00pm. Otherwise the office will be closed.
- LATE CHECK-IN – after 6:00pm – As you look at the back of the guesthouse, go around the left side to the lighted porch. You will see the office door and our “late check in” mailbox. There will be an envelope with your name on it with directions and keys to your room. Simple!
If you experience any difficulty, you can call 305.393.4998 to speak with someone after hours. Our daytime phone is 305.292.0011.
We look forward to seeing you, and if you have any further questions please just email or call us.